Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sexy Hot Brazilian Women - Bia and Branca Feres

Sexy Hot Brazilian Women - Bia and Branca Feres

Sexy Hot Brazilian Women - Bia and Branca Feres


Man, these sisters are close! In the spirit of remembering the Olympics, I decided to showcase two stars for this posting. Oh, who the hell are we kidding? If you give me any excuse to display two smoking hot twin sisters, I’ll take it. They just happen to also be Olympic synchronized swimmers. Did they compete this year? Are they even any good? Don’t know and don’t care. These sisters are just off the charts smoking hot. They belong to a long list of athletes that we’ll watch and not care one bit how the match ends up. We just like to see their hot bodies in whatever tight or short get up their coach has them wear.

These two are definitely at the top of the list. First, they're blondes. They are blond twin sisters with hot bodies. You know I can stop there and I would have done my job. Looking at this picture (once you get past the awesome buns on these girls), you can also see their sweetness. Once again, you can always tell that in their smile. The one of the left (I can’t tell them apart) has just a genuinely sweet smile as if to say that she’s very happy to be there with her sister and taking this picture. The one on the right, however, looks like she has some naughty thoughts. Now the sickos among you (you know who you are) would be thinking that she’s having non pure thoughts about her sister. I can actually respect that. But I think she’s just having dirty thoughts in general.

Other than that, you can tell that the skin is soft and they tan well. They tan very well and I don’t think they wear a top all that often. I can respect that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs
Adult Blog Directory